1. The word “queue” is the only
word in the English language
that is still pronounced the same
way when the last four letters
2. Beetles taste like apples,
wasps like pine nuts, and worms
like fried bacon.
3. Of all the words in the English
language, the word ‘set’ has the
4. What is called a “French kiss”
in the English speaking world is
known as an “English kiss” in
5. “Almost” is the longest word
in the English language with all
the letters in alphabetical order.
6. “Rhythm” is the longest
English word without a vowel.
7. In 1386, a pig in France was
executed by public hanging for
the murder of a child A
cockroach can live several weeks
with its head cut off!
8. Human thigh bones are
stronger than concrete.
9. You can’t kill yourself by
holding your breath
10. There is a city called Rome on
11. Horatio Nelson, one of
England’s most illustrious
admirals was throughout his life,
never able to find a cure for his
12. The skeleton of Jeremy
Bentham is present at all
important meetings of the
University of London
13. Right handed people live, on
average, nine years longer than
14. Your ribs move about 5
million times a year,every time
15.The elephant is the only
mammal that can’t jump!
16.One quarter of the bones in
your body, are in your feet!
17. Like fingerprints, everyone’s
tongue print is different!
18.The first known transfusion
of blood was performed as early
as 1667, when Jean-Baptiste,
transfused two pints of blood
from a sheep to a young man
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times
faster than toenails!
19.Most dust particles in your
house are made from dead skin!
20.The present population of 5
billion plus people of the world is
predicted to become 15 billion
21. Women blink nearly twice as
much as men.
22. Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian,
and had only ONE testicle.
23. Honey is the only food that
does not spoil.
24.Honey found in the tombs of
Egyptian pharaohs has been
tasted by archaeologists and
25.Months that begin on a
Sunday will always have a “Friday
26. Coca-Cola would be green if
coloring weren�t added to it
27. On average a hedgehog’s
heart beats 300 times a
minute.More people are killed
each year from bees than from
28. The average lead pencil will
draw a line 35 miles long or
write approximately 50,000
29. More people are allergic to
cow’s milk than any other food.
30. Camels have three eyelids to
protect themselves from blowing
31. The placement of a donkey’s
eyes in its’ heads enables it to
see all four feet at all times!
32. The six official languages of
the United Nations are: English,
French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian
33. Earth is the only planet not
named after a god.
34. It’s against the law to burp,
or sneeze in a church in
35. You’re born with 300 bones,
but by the time you become an
adult, you only have 206.
36. Some worms will eat
themselves if they can’t find any
37. Dolphins sleep with one eye
38. It is impossible to sneeze
with your eyes open
39. The worlds oldest piece of
chewing gum is 9000 years old!
40. The longest recorded flight
of a chicken is 13 seconds
41.Queen Elizabeth I regarded
herself as a paragon of
cleanliness. She declared that she
bathed once every three months,
whether she needed it or not
42. Slugs have 4 noses.
43. Owls are the only birds who
can see the color blue.
44. A man named Charles
Osborne had the hiccups for 69
45. A giraffe can clean its ears
with its 21-inch tongue!
46. The average person laughs
10 times a day!
47. An ostrich’s eye is bigger
than its brain
48.By holding your breath for a
long time you can’t die
49.Doing reverse crunch exercise
will reduce your butt
50.Venice is a sinking city
1. The word “queue” is the only